** THIS BUSINESS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE **
For almost two years I have been operating a very popular artisan bakery (with entirely hand-made sourdough breads and pastries, cakes and sweets) and organic/biodynamic cafe located on the fringe of Victoria's Yarra Valley, at the base of Mt Dandenong.
But, with a new baby on the way, I have decided it's time to pass on my beautiful bakery to someone else with the same passion for delicious, healthy and handmade food.
It's a sensational opportunity for someone to run their own business, to choose the type of ingredients they'd like to use in their cooking, and to bake their own way! You'll be buying:
- a thriving small business, demonstrating continuous growth in turnover since opening
- a loyal, happy and discerning customer base
- a business with an outstanding reputation for quality - 98% ranking on UrbanSpoon!
- broad customer base, including locals, and those from further afield, and Warburton Rail Trail users (approx.200,000 per year!)
- affordable monthly rent and secure long-term lease
- stunning fit out, and fully equipped for hand-made artisan baking, including a single deck Salva
- high visibility to passing trade, easily accessed and ample car-parking
- established relationships with quality food providers such as Biodynamic Marketing, Happy Valley Free Range, Kennedy & Wilson Chocolate, Silva Coffee (to name just a few).
- skilful, efficient, motivated and friendly staff